Compare Coffee Delivery Prices – BUYERS GUIDE 2018
What is an Office Coffee Delivery Service and How Much Does It Cost?
Office coffee service costs come almost entirely from the snacks and beverages themselves, especially when it comes to pre-packaged products. Estimates for office coffee services range from $60 to $120 an employee per year depending on how frequently they use the service. Many services offer one-year contracts with automatic renewal, and many only require you to meet a minimum monthly order of $55 to $100 for supplies.
An office coffee service furnishes businesses with professional coffee-making equipment, beverages, and snacks. Bringing this service into your office can increase employee productivity by keeping employees refreshed and at work instead of coffee houses. Many services offer national brands such as Dunkin’ Donuts and Starbucks.
Compare Business Coffee Service Pricing
What to Look For In an Office Coffee Service Provider:
Check with your staff to determine how much they would use an office coffee service. For businesses with more than 100 employees or who see frequent visitors, a coffee vending machine or other automated system might be better than a regular brewer. Also consider whether you want a brewing system connected with your water line for constant coffee. Stand-alone brewers are available from some services, and can provide a waste- and worry-free alternative to larger brewers.
Be sure to look for office coffee services that include maintenance, replacements, and upgrades on equipment over time or as your company grows. The importance of a reliable caffeine supply is hard to overestimate.
More Buying Tips and Information: Look for a company that provides compete commercial coffee and tea services. If you intend to also offer filtered water or provide cups, creamers, sugar and other break room supplies make sure you’re equally aware of that pricing from each vendor. If you prefer gourmet coffee it’s good to understand that there are many various brands and flavors available for restaurants, hotels, and cafes. Well known brands include Donut House, Nescafe Tasters Choice, Maxwell House, Peet’s Coffee, and Eight O’Clock Coffee.
Office Coffee Service Sample Costs
Below are a few examples of price facts for office coffee delivery services which will give you an idea how how much you will pay for you purchase.
- A full case of coffee bags packaged ready for use will cost between $20 to $60. depending on the coffee brand and number of packages per case. Some premium coffees can cost as much as $75 a case.
- K-cup coffee and teas will cost between $34 to $85 per case. K-cup system are used for residential or commercial use and brew single cup servings.
- A box of tea cost $5 to $10; while most brands are close in price the prices range according to how many tea bags come per box (usually 25-100 tea bags).
- Equipment rental such as brewers and pots are included with most services, but may cost as much as $100 a month to rent.
- Coffee supplies will cost an average $5 to $10 a month per person. These included cups, sugar, creamer, and coffee stirrers.
Related Industry Terms: Gourmet, Vending, Supplies, Brewers, Office, Business, Beverages, Commercial, Tea, Single Serve, Equipment, Breakroom, Employees, K-Cup