Price It Here, Inc. 2019/2020 Annual Scholarship Program
Based in Chesapeake, Virginia, Price It Here, Inc. is a nationwide online buyer’s guide for businesses. We deliver a free service that provides up-to-date B2B buying advice and price comparisons from over 1,600 business products and services.
At Price It Here, Inc. we sincerely care about the upcoming generation and recognize the extreme importance of continuing education, and that’s why we are pleased to offer our bi-annual $1,000 college scholarship contest. Each year, we award a total of $2,000 in college scholarships to two U.S. undergraduates in business, business management, advertising, sales, marketing, or related fields. Will you be our next scholarship recipient?
Important Note: At no time will we request your date of birth, social security number, or any information that is not necessary to award the scholarship. Additionally, there are no fees required to apply for this program.
Are you ready to highlight your amazing skills?! If you want to win a $1,000 scholarship, you simply need to write a short essay and impress us with your talents.
Scholarship Qualifications / Eligibility:
- Full-time, U.S. undergraduate actively pursuing a degree in marketing, business management, sales or related field.
- Must presently hold at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA and provide a copy of your school transcript.
- Submit an original 1,500+ word essay entitled “Price It Here, Inc. Scholarship.” The paper must be signed with the student’s first and last name and provide a current .edu email address.
Entrepreneurs are always seeking innovative ways to be competitive in their market and grow their business. With that said, the essay must answer the following three (3) questions:
- In what ways do you think technology will influence the future of business and customer satisfaction?
- What are two core values you believe a business should maintain to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved?
- Over the last few years marketing evolved from traditional shotgun marketing such as print and tv/radio ads, to a digital world of websites promoted on PC’s and mobile devices. What do you think might be the next innovative approach in marketing for businesses?
Scholarship Application Process:
eMail your official transcript and essay to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Enter ‘Scholarship’ in subject line)
(Do NOT mail your entry)
Price It Here, Inc.
731 Willow Brook Road.
Chesapeake, VA 23320
You may also email your entry to email@example.com (Enter ‘Scholarship’ in subject line).
Please be sure to include all your personal contact information, such as the college/university you attend, your .edu email address, and phone number.
Deadline #1 Information –$1k Scholarship:
- Essay will be postmarked by April 1st, annually
- Winner will be selected by April 10th, annually
- Disbursement of awards by May 15th, annually
Deadline #2 Information – $1k Scholarship:
- Essay will be postmarked by October 1st, annually
- Winner will be selected by October 10th, annually
- Disbursement of awards by November 15th, annually
Terms and Conditions:
- The Price It Here Scholarship award will be directly submitted to the financial aid office that corresponds the student’s primary .edu email address.
- The essays submitted will be judged by Price It Here, Inc. scholarship team, who will review the essay for creativity and writing ability.
- Essay must be unique with original content.
- Price It Here, Inc. will attempt to notify the $1,000 scholarship winner by phone and email. If the winner does not respond within 30 days, we reserve the right withhold the award and/or offer it to the runner-up.
- Once the winner has been selected, enrollment and qualifications will be fully confirmed.
- If an applicant no longer meets the eligibility requirements at the time of distribution, Price It Here, Inc. will offer the award to the next runner up.
- Price It Here, Inc. employees, affiliates, partners, and immediate family are not eligible to apply.
- Price It Here, Inc. reserves the right to withhold disbursement of scholarship in the event that no applicant meets the requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude.
DISCLAIMER: A minimum of 5 participants/entries are required for this scholarship offer. In the unlikely event that we do not have 5 participants, the entries will be applied to the next campaign.
Price It Here, Inc. respects the privacy of its scholarship applicants. We will keep any personal information confidential, and will only use said information for the purpose for which it was collected (i.e., verifying scholarship eligibility and/or contacting the applicant about the scholarship). Price It Here, Inc. will not transfer (including but not limited to sharing, leasing, donating, selling, renting, or trading) a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to third parties unless the applicant explicitly grants Price It Here, Inc. permission to do so, and we will not use a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to sell, market, and/or advertise its services to the applicant, unless otherwise specified in the scholarship rules. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Price It Here, Inc. reserves the right to disclose a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information as required to comply with any applicable local, state, or federal laws or as necessary to protect Price It Here, Inc.’s rights, and Price It Here, Inc. also reserves the right to alter this policy at any time with or without notice.