Compare Accounting Service Pricing – BUYERS GUIDE 2021
What Accounting Service and How Much Does it Cost?
Accounting services: While accounting and auditing services make up the bulk of activities of CPA and accountancy firms, a wide range of additional solutions may also be offered, most notably merger audits, W-2s and 1099’s, insolvency services, tax filing and advice, investment services and management consulting.
The cost of bookkeeping services can vary depending on your business location, the number of employees, and the experience of your company accountant (if applicable). However, the most basic of bookkeeping and accounting services will cost between $950 to $1,199 per month.
Common Accounting Services Include:
- Financial statement creation
- Accounts payable / Receivable
- Payroll processing (weekly/biweekly/monthly)
- Tax filing and reporting
- Bank reconciliation
What to Look When Outsourcing Accounting Services:
- preparation, review, and auditing of your business financial statements.
- tax work including the complete preparation of income tax returns, and estate and tax planning.
- consulting and sound advice about available accounting systems, mergers, and acquisitions.
Public VS Private Firms | What Difference?
Private accountants work for a single company and generally own their own tax company or work for public accounting firms. They generally work with as many as 50-100 different clients—from individuals to corporations, and even local, state, and federal governments. Public accountants will commute to wherever their client’s offices are located and work on-site.