How Much Do Office Cubicles Cost?
How Much Do Office Cubicles Cost and What to Look For:
New office cubicles will now cost between $420 – $2,000. Used office work stations costs are between $230 – $750. Higher-end office cubicles will be priced closer to $5000-$8000, and will be made of solid wood, and are fully ready for electricity, power, and internet.
Modular systems workspaces, as cubicles are sometimes called, are designed to be relatively easy to assemble, flexible, and customizable to fit the needs and space availability in any work-space.
Compare Office Cubicle Pricing
When you’re buying office cubicle systems, you need to keep in mind your available space, as well as the style of working environment you’re hoping to foster in your workplace. For instance, if you’re looking to create privacy, you’ll want to opt for high-walled, sound-deadening office cubicle systems. If you prefer a more open and modern style of office that fosters communication in the workplace, you can find cubicle systems designed to create a much more open environment instead.
The two main categories of office cubicle systems are panel-based and freestanding. The advantage of a freestanding system is that you can simply place the cubicle panels in any configuration you desire around existing office furniture. This is a great way to obtain cubicles without as significant of an investment and is very practical if you already own significant amounts of office furniture. Panel-based systems include desks, cabinets, and shelving incorporated into the units, so they can provide a ready-made office for someone looking to start a new office, or to completely refurbish an old one.
Two important features to look for in an office cubicle system are power and communication port connectivity or channels directly within the units. This makes running cables and getting all workstations up and running a breeze. You should also look for units that feature modern ergonomic features that allow employees to adjust their workspace for optimum comfort and productivity.
There are several things to consider when buying office cubicles:
- Size and layout: Make sure the cubicles are the right size for your space and that the layout will work for your needs.
- Noise level: If you are concerned about noise, look for cubicles with high panels or other noise-reducing features.
- Privacy: Consider the level of privacy that you need in your cubicles. Some options have full walls, while others have partial walls or no walls at all.
- Functionality: Think about what you need the cubicles to do. Do you need a lot of storage? Will you need to be able to move the cubicles around easily?
- Aesthetics: Make sure the cubicles match the look and feel of your office.
- Budget: Determine your budget before shopping and try to stick to it.
What You Can Expect to Pay for Your Office Cubicle Systems
It is very possible to find an entry-level, simple cubicle for $1000. If you want some upgraded features and to have access to a wider range of finishes and materials, the prices will likely range upwards closer to $2500. Units that cost more than that include several high-end modern features that greatly increase the cost while also providing a very comfortable and stylish work environment. For those who prefer to not have to deal with the burden of maintenance and repairs of these units, rentals are also available in the $300-$600 per month price range.
Office cubicles also called “systems furniture” or “modular systems workspaces” are often viewed by employees as constricting and impersonal, they actually serve a number of valuable business purposes.
Today, with modern architecture and office furniture design, business workstations are infused with a high degree of “comfort,” promoting health, happiness, and productivity.
Due to the incredible flexibility of today’s office cubicles, businesses can mix and match a huge range of layouts and extras to provide their employees with the comfort and workspace they deserve. But the process of locating, evaluating, and selecting these cubicles can get challenging. It’s not the type of purchase business owners make every day. That’s why it’s best to work with a seller who specializes in quality systems and can help you to design a cubicle floor plan that’s appropriate for your space, business, and employees.
Office Cubicle Sample Costs
Below are a few examples of prices for Office Cubicles which will give you an idea of how much you will pay for your purchase.
- $300 – $950 Typical cost per used office cubicle
- $1,400 to $3,100 average cost per new office cubicle
- 4 x 4 cubical for telemarketers cost about $375 -$550 each
- $400 to $750 average for 6 x 6 cubicles with filing cabinets
- New office cubicles with a pedestal file, electrical plugs, phone connections, and internet-ready cost between $1,300 to $2,100.