What Are the Best Real-Time GPS Tracking Devices?
GPS Company Reviews: What Are the Best Real-Time GPS Tracking Devices? Looking for a GPS device to track your company’s vehicles? Discover which GPS company has the best device for your business with this comprehensive guide!
A GPS tracking device is not just for tracking where your drivers and shipments are. They provide vital information, such as when your vehicles require maintenance and the fastest routes for deliveries to reduce fuel costs. When configured right, they can help you reduce costs and increase revenue for your business.
It was only a few years ago that tracking devices were used exclusively by enterprises due to the costs involved. But today, there is a GPS company for every type of business, no matter how large or small they are.
So how do you pick the right GPS tracking device for your business? Before you hand over your corporate credit card, make sure the GPS company you’re looking at is on this list.
GPS Insight Tracking Solution
Perfect for any business size, GPS Insight can provide fleet tracking real-time and E-log solutions, so your drivers don’t have to waste time with any manual paperwork. It even features several safety features, including alerts for speeding and theft recovery.
- Real-time fleet visibility
- Control over idling, speeding, unauthorized use, and maintenance schedules
- Automated electronic reporting to reduce manual paperwork
- Accurate ETAs, fast response times, and notifications for job completions
Teletrac Navman DIRECTOR
The GPs company, Teletrac Navman, is one of the leading providers in web-based fleet tracking and automotive solutions. The company tracks more than half a million vehicles and assets around the globe. The DIRECTOR program helps you direct your fleet and workforce in one single platform.
- Adapts to the needs of the fleet size
- Able to leverage technology that exists in your vehicles
- 24/7 data access
- Includes mapping, routing, vehicle analytics, and more
ClearPathGPS provides you with full control over your fleet tracking solution. In addition to their web-based software, it offers free apps for iOS and Android devices and full-service installation and on-site support. There are also no contracts, which is what attracts many businesses to this offering.
- Updates every 30 seconds when on a reliable network
- Flexible hardware purchase options
- Professional installation and full warranties
- Option to suspend services at any time
It doesn’t matter how many vehicles your business has, Agile FleetCommander can help manage your fleet efficiently and effectively. It can even provide you with information on how many trucks you should have for your business.
- Simplistic fleet management and tracking
- Track maintenance, fuel, accidents, and more
- Automatic dashboard updates with a summary of maintenance activities
- Offers preventative maintenance tasks, repairs, parts, labor, and more
A powerful piece of software, Azuga provides options to track vehicles, driver scores, rewards, diagnostics, maintenance needs, and other necessary information. Azuga’s purpose is to help you reduce and manage fuel, repairs, and premium costs that come with owning a fleet.
- Unique driver rewards program built-in, including gift cards for high-performing drivers
- Captures data up to 10 times more regularly than other software on the market
- No termination fees
- Provides managers with the ability to monitor texting and calling while in motion
An award-winning provider, Geotab, employs secure open platform telematics technology to improve your company’s productivity, driver safety, and compliance via Big Data. The software is an all-in-one solution that doesn’t require multiple applications to make crucial decisions.
- Scalable options if you choose to increase your fleet
- Includes tools to help generate new opportunities for growth and savings
- Provides vehicle tracking rules in five core areas including productivity, safety, fleet optimization, compliance, and expandability
- Includes advanced reporting for driver behavior management, engine data reporting, route optimization, and engine health and maintenance
Omnitracs is a global pioneer when it comes to GPS tracking software and SaaS fleet management solutions. The company looks to increase productivity, reduced waster miles, and maintain your safety records. They also aim to help your business minimize turnover by retaining drivers.
- Compliant for HOS, IFTA, ELD, FMCSA, and DOT
- Provides step by step solutions to reduce the volume of safety-related incidents
- Detailed route planning
- Offers valuable insights into assets, drivers, customers, and more
US Fleet Tracking
Fleet managers and their companies believe that US Fleet Tracking has unmatched functionality compared to its competitors. It’s one of the leading GPS tracking companies in the industry.
- Ability to track and manage assets on the go
- Live traffic and weather conditions reporting
- Multiple alert notifications for speed, geofence, maintenance, idling, and ignition
- Reporting with advice on how to improve scheduling and increase revenues
This GPS company is one of the premium tracking providers in the business. It takes its high-end technology and makes it easy to use for any organization, no matter their size.
- Live tracking software that’s available 24/7
- Analyzes your business objectives and provides details on how to increase efficiency and productivity
- Mobile apps that include vehicle locations and running of reports
- Tracks and schedules preventative maintenance for some or all of your fleet
One Step GPS Fleet Tracking
One Step GPS provides an affordable solution for every type of business, no matter how big they are. Despite the lower cost, it still offers detailed information on everything from travel history to reports on bad driving habits.
- Monitor vehicles turn by turn
- Receive reports on speeding, increased acceleration, sharp braking, idling, and after-hours driving
- No software downloads required
- Program vehicle maintenance reports based on days or miles driven
Telogis Fleet Management Software
Falling underneath the Verizon umbrella of companies, Telogis is an award-winning, cloud-based software that provides more than the standard fleet tracking software features. It’s also scalable, so if the business is going well, then it’s easy to integrate this with more aspects of your company.
- Contains the necessary tools to ensure the safety of the fleet and run the day to day operations
- Provides instant notifications on key events such as unauthorized activities, airbag deployment, and speeding
- Real-time monitoring that allows you to see all of your fleets on one screen
- Automated reporting that can be delivered at the right time for you
NexTraq is a perfect solution if you’re new to GPS tracking software. It features an easy to use interface that’s ideal for small fleets up to 20 vehicles, medium fleets up to 250 trucks, and larger ones that are beyond 250.
- Simple search function to find your vehicle or fleet
- Ability to track all activity including starts, stops, and lengths of stops
- In-built address book with a quick-find feature
- Option to dispatch instructions to closest vehicles with the best routes to complete the job
Don’t need all of the bells and whistles? NetTrack can provide you with a cost-effective solution where you only pay for the features you want to use. It can be custom-made for your business and changed easily if you need new options.
- iOS and Android apps that provide 24/7 tracking
- Utilizes Google Enterprise Edition Maps for accurate locations
- Advanced monitoring options for vehicle activity and trends
- Can be integrated with office software to provide on-the-job billing and driver payroll
BrickHouse Security GPS Fleet Tracking
In addition to providing a high-quality GPS tracking solution, BrickHouse Security also offers surveillance and personal protection options to ensure your team is safe when out on the road. The information it provides is quite detailed and includes exact routes taken, speed, mileage, stops, and more.
- Easy to create driver performance reports based on criteria set by the business
- Ability to monitor between two and 10,000 vehicles on the platform
- Immediate alerts when a driver takes a different route
- Free and unlimited lifetime technical support
Telematics WEBFLEET From GPS Company TomTom
If you’re investigating a SaaS option for your business, then WEBFLEET is the market-leader when it comes to this type of solution. It’s designed to help you achieve more with your vehicles and perform better than your other competitors in the market.
- Receive historical and real-time reports on driver locations, mileage, and behavior
- Choose optimal routes for drivers to improve fuel consumption
- Learn how much time your drivers spend behind the wheel
- Simple installation that doesn’t require technicians
AwareGPS Vehicle Tracking
AwareGPS tracks in real-time thanks to Google Maps GPS tracking software. It can update every minute when a vehicle running and every hour when the keys are out of the ignition.
- Ability to choose between satellite, hybrid, and street-level view GPS trackers
- Real-time traffic updates to help drivers avoid congested roads
- Locate the closest vehicles to service customers quickly
- Review routes and vehicle history to improve future trips and resolve customer disputes
What One Is Right for You?
There are several things to consider when searching for the right GPS company for your organization. You need to weigh up the hardware, software, and all of the costs that are included in the bundle. You should also look into their customer support.
All of this information is only a few clicks away, thanks to our simple tool. Enter your information, and we’ll send you quotes for the best GPS tracking devices for your business.