Compare Box Truck Pricing – BUYERS GUIDE 2021
What Are Box Trucks and How Much Do They Cost?
A box truck — also called a cube truck, cube van, rolling toaster, or box van — is a chassis cab truck with an enclosed cuboid-shaped cargo area. In 2021 some used box trucks, like a 6 to 10-year-old 12ft cube delivery truck can cost as little as $1,600. Newer used box trucks range between $12,000 – $24,300. Box trucks that are 2 years old and less will cost between $30,100 – $41,230. For pricing on items as described below, request quotes to get started.
- Used Box Trucks
- Light Duty Box Trucks
- 24 Foot Box Trucks
- Class 1-8 Light Duty
- Standard Cab & Crew Cab
- Diesel, Gasoline, Flex Fuel
The most popular brands include Isuzu, GMC, Ford, Hino, Freightliner, and Penske.
- Light duty box trucks (classes 1, 2, and 3) – 12′ to 14′
- Medium duty box trucks (classes 4, 5, and 6) – 16′ to 18′
- Heavy-duty box trucks (classes 7 and 8) – 24′ to 26′
What to Look in a Box Truck:
- Dry Van Box Truck (56%)
- Refrigerated Truck (7%)
- Stakebed Truck (5%)
- Other/Unsure (31%)
Box Truck Purchase Data:
- 83% of buyers seek to purchase used box trucks, while 1% will consider buying new (16% unsure).
- 62% of buyers search in the range of $15,700 – $25,299.
- 14% of buyers search in the range of $25,300 – $49,999.