Compare ATM Machine Prices - BUYERS GUIDE 2017
What is an ATM and How Much Does It Cost?
An Automated Teller Machine, or ATM, is a small terminal that makes it easy to deposit cash or checks, check your bank balance, and withdraw funds. ATMs are often faster and easier than going inside a bank to speak with a teller, and businesses can install on-site ATMs for employee and customer convenience.
You can buy ATMs outright for less than $2,200 and up to $15,000 for more functionality and security, then carry the costs of replacing the receipt paper, cash replacements, electricity and phone or data connections. You can also lease a machine, with the leasing company charging a transaction fee from users. Most companies will program, deliver, install, and maintain your ATM free of charge for however long you choose to lease it while they collect the fees.
Compare ATM Machine Pricing
What to Look For In an Automatic Teller Machine:
Decide whether the machine will be inside or outside. Outside machines cost more because they are better protected against threats of theft and tampering, and are made to withstand the weather. Your ATM will also need to fit in an installation site with an outlet, access to a phone line or internet connection (some newer ATMs have WiFi).
Be aware that buying a machine could place the full costs and liabilities on your business, so you might want to look for free ATM placement programs. Also see if your ATM service dealer will provide cash resupply and receipt paper for free, and make sure they have an active customer support line.
More Buying Tips and Information: Be certain to fully understand all service such as sales, processing, lease, and rental options. Decide in advance where the machine will be located and then match up with the products size, including the height, width, and length.
ATM Machine Sample Costs
Below are a few examples of price facts for ATM machines which will give you an idea how how much you will pay for you purchase.
- Standard ATM machines are priced $1,100 up to $27,000.
- A freestanding ATM costs between $3,650 to $8,000.
- ATM machine mounted in a wall costs $6,000 to $11,000 .
- A used Automatic Teller Machine is very low priced at $1,000.
- Freestanding ATM machine with a full color display, 1,000 note cassette, and dial-up internet connection is priced between $2,800 to $4,590.
- ATM machine mounted in a wall with 2,000 note cassette and wireless Internet connection costs around $6,800 to $9,000.
- The overall cost to purchase an ATM machines averages between $2,100 to $3,950.
- Other ATM Equipment and Accessory Costs:
- Phone Line Connection ($25 to $35/month)
- Cash Replenishing services ($45 to $64 per Refill)
- Cash cassettes ($200 Each)
Related Industry Terms: Automatic teller machine, full service, ADA Compliant, delivery, lease, EMV, retail, merchants, bank, cash
Get Matched up With the Right ATM Supplier With Up To Five Money Saving Quotes
People That Viewed This Page Also Found These Pages Helpful: